Let's Get Physical

Hello Beauties!

Can you believe it's August?!! We are almost in the final quarter of the year...WHOA!

Today, let's talk about being physically well. I don't know about you but since March my body has been picking up poundage it seems by the minute. I call it "quarantine pounds". It also does not help that I am experiencing normal hormonal changes. Some of y'all understand what I'm saying. 😉

Recently, I decided to make a drastic change in my food routine by eating clean. So food prepping is my friend. I have also increased my exercise game so the two together I am seeing great results. AND I have to shout out and thank my accountability partner and inspiration,  my Mom who is a fitness beast 💪

For those who do not exercise, I encourage you to incorporate a fitness routine into your day. Even if you just do it a couple times during the week. Start small 5-10 mins and work your way up. To me the two easiest ways to burn some calories are by enjoying a neighborhood walk, or turning on some music in your home and having a jam session. Just get moving. It can help with your mental and emotional wellness too.

Now if you're saying "Equalla, I don't have any workout clothes" hey, I got you. Click here to go to the Just Strong website. I love the fitness gear. Make sure to use the 10% off DISCOUNT CODE: EQUFOS10 at checkout.

I'll try to give you an update on my progress in a couple months or so. But in the meanwhile..."are you going to join me?"

This was me in June 2020 sporting a Just Strong tank before a workout.
Since then there's already a difference in how I feel and look.
Keep at it y'all...little by little you will accomplish much.  


Take care of you. After all, there is just one of you. Your body is a temple and you want to enhance it with good and godly things. Grace and peace.

Stay beautiful,

Equalla 💋





Comments

Popular Posts