Who's that Girl?!

Hello Beauties!!!

We have some new subscribers to the blog, YAY...so I want to introduce myself.

Ahem....



My name is Equalla Foster. I luv God and not ashamed! Yep l-u-v. Family is everything 💝 Laughing is the best medicine, and I can be quite the goofball just ask close family and friends 😜

Fun Fact: Dancing comes pretty natural to me. I once performed at a NFL Charger's Halftime and a Florida Citrus Bowl football game. Both were a while ago and 20+ pounds lighter. 😒(the face is for the poundage...workin on that!)

I am a Licensed Esthetician and Professional Makeup Artist based in Southern California. I love everything about the skin if you can't tell! LOL I have been on this journey as a beauty pro for 10 years and going. I have been published in magazines, worked with actors/actresses, beauty queens, models, fashion designers, musicians, film directors, and won an award for Makeup Artist of the Year.  As an artist I have come a looooooonnnng way! But I'm excited for the continuous growth and fine tuning of my skills. LOUD clap, whistle, and confetti release to those who support me! I see you!
















Just a few photos capturing some of my journey!
Photogs credit: Curtis Bailey, Shea Anne, Lisa Ormsby, Oudame, Mariela Campbell, Brianna Baggett, Ron Cruz, Charles Lucima, and me.


I lost a lot of my photos throughout the years due to unfortunate events, but I am glad to rebuild my portfolio with new memories. And to all who've I worked with in the past...THANK YOU! I appreciate you.

Side note: To those who are dealing with some pretty intense or unfortunate issues right now...it's temporary and you will get through it. Learn, grow, heal, and move forward. I'm speaking from experience.

My clientele includes both celebrity and non-celebrity folks and I love them both the same. All of my clients are VIP. 😉 As a beauty coach and guest speaker I enjoy informing and educating people on things that can help them look and feel their best. Focusing on vanity is so superficial. I believe true beauty is total wellness physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. That may sound cliche but it's truth for me!

What can you expect in my blog posts?

Everything from makeup and skincare tips, product suggestions, encouragement/inspiration, etc., as well as topics related to my true beauty wellness categories I mentioned earlier: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and that's all right. For those who I am, iron sharpens iron and I learn from you just as you learn from me.

Again welcome welcome welcome!

Please feel free to leave in the comments questions, any topic suggestions for the blog that you will like to read and/or for those who've been connected for a while so kindly leave a comment for our new readers on how this blog is or has positively impacted or helped you?

Thanks in advance, stay hydrated, take care of yourself, and be safe.

Equalla 💋

Comments

Popular Posts