TGIF....Thank 'Goodies' It's Friday

Hello Beauties!

Happy Friday!!! Can you believe that we are already half way through May? So crazy! Any birthdays this month?! If so, "Happy BIRRRRRTTTTHHDAY!!!!!!!!!!" 💛💛💛

I hope that you find a creative way to celebrate. My family has utilized online video conferencing for celebrating our loved ones. I know in-person celebrating is soooooo much better, but I have learned to be appreciative no matter what. It's all about perspective.

Today, I want to share a few goodies with you! They are: Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails, 1133 Candles, and Pur Cosmetics Fully Charged mascara.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a professional photographer...work with me people LOL!

Hard as Nails is taking it waaaaayyyy back to my childhood. The days of visiting my great-grandmother during the summer were always a blast and educational. She was such a beautiful lady inside and out. Oh how I deeply miss her! She introduced me to the nail hardener products. Her nails were fabulous, long, and strong. Now, many many years later to find this product on shelves makes me smile. It reminds me of her and prevents me from biting my nails or from chipping them.

You can kinda see my nails...also, I'm the
beauty pro that LOVES makeup but barely wears it. Unless
I'm going somewhere fancy or in a creative zone. 😉



















How many of you are candle fans? The next goody is 1133 Candles. This company is Los Angeles based, Christian-owned, has great customer service, and makes all their candles by hand. I have two scents that I enjoy: Eucalyptus Spearmint, and Lavender Vanilla. Both are yummy, but I love me some lavender. To shop go to 1133 Candles and at checkout make sure you apply the discount code: Equalla10 to receive 10% off your order!!! Enjoy!

Photo Credit: 1133 Candles

The last goody I am sharing is by Pur Cosmetics. It is the Fully Charged mascara. This is a new fave of mine. Anyone who has seen some of my posts from the past know that I love Maybelline's Great Lash (rockin' since my early makeup days). However, I am educating myself more about clean/vegan products for both myself and my clients. I can't promise that I will solely use clean beauty products only, but they are definitely among the products that I will use and recommend.
Fully Charged mascara lifts, separates, and defines each lash; while conditioning, nourishing, and strengthening to prevent loss lash. It's a double win!!!

Photo Credit: Pur Cosmetics



Looking forward to healthier lashes!

Hope you enjoyed my goodies! I appreciate those who have reached out to me and shared your thoughts, encouragement, and reviews regarding my post and recommendations.
Iron sharpens iron...

Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and share with family and friends! 💋

Equalla

Comments

Popular Posts