Natural Skincare Products

Hello Beauties!

I hope you all are doing well considering the entire world is on quarantine due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Please make sure that you are keeping yourself connected to others during this time. Technology is a beautiful way to see and reach out to loved ones. May God's strength, grace, and peace be with you now and forever.

NOW let's talk skincare...

Within the past few months I have been on a search for natural skincare products that actually work on my skin. I must say Irie Bliss Beauty has been one of the great finds in my search! For those who may not know I am in the 35 and over age club and my skin continues to change almost rapidly. In this club some may face challenges with dehydration, discoloration, dryness, dullness, sagging, or thinning skin to name a few skin conditions. Also, I'll add that I am very picky with what I put on my skin due to having sensitive skin. So if I say I like a product, that is a huge deal! When introducing yourself to any new product always do a patch skin test to see if there is any negative reaction. I like to test product on my inner arm area. After following the product's instruction for use, I then wait 24 hours to see if my skin will have any reaction.

One of my favorite products that I use is the Turmeric Face Wash After use, my skin has a healthy brightness/glow, and due to my committed usage (twice a day: morning & night) the hyper-pigmentation and dark spots are fading away. I will highly suggest when using any product that is going to even out your skin tone to please use a sunscreen to protect your exposed skin. I usually use a SPF 15 but by all means use what is best for your skin. For those who may burn easily, I suggest a higher SPF.

So with that said, check out the goodies on the website and for those who place an order use the discount code: equallafoster for 10% off.

For those who click on the link it should automatically apply at checkout (make sure you see it). Again the link is Irie Bliss Beauty


Until next time,

Stay safe and be blessed.

Equalla




Comments

Popular Posts