Bed Prep

Hello Beauties!

How are you? Hopefully well.

I am good. BUT I miss my clients. I miss my one on one sessions, I miss the amazing wonder in connection as a beauty artist with glamming up folks.

However,

During quarantine I am experiencing a new level of motivation and inspiration. Anyone else? If not, it is okay. Just take things day by day. No condemning over here.

I am in awe to still be able to connect with many through my writings. Some of you have reached out since my post titled "Natural Skincare Products" and it has brought me great joy to share and hopefully inspire you to take time to take care of yourself with some great products. Also, for those who may feel that they've missed out...it's not too late, click the link Irie Bliss Beauty to view their  natural products. Use the discount code for 10% off: equallafoster (make sure it is applied at checkout).

Well, I have more in my sharing department! YAY!!!

For those who want a good skincare combo before bed...one recommendation is Sonia Roselli's Bed Prep . Because I use my Turmeric Face Wash by Irie Bliss Beauty on a daily basis, I only use Sonia's products on days I want to give myself a little extra pampering. The Japanese Cleansing Oil is great to remove makeup. I do not use makeup wipes or remover on my face, so double cleansing is my go-to on days I've worn makeup. This routine consist of first using the cleansing oil, then I cleanse with my turmeric wash, followed up with the Water Balm. You don't have to double-cleanse, it works for me. But if you do, please do NOT use harsh products on your skin. Actually I don't like harsh products ever! Both cleansers I use are gentle on my sensitive/oily skin and great on dry & dehydrated skin. You can also add a step for a facial toner before applying the balm.


If you want your makeup to look right, your skin prep/care must be right! And if you don't wear makeup...you still want your skin to be on point! Let me know if you have any skincare/makeup questions. Also, I want to hear if you try any of my recommendations and how they work for you! Click and enjoy Sonia Roselli to browse and shop.

Until 'God-willing' next time...

Blessings, hugs, and don't forget to subscribe,

Equalla 💋


Comments

Popular Posts