Two Snaps in a Circle

I believe in giving honor or credit when due.


Recently, I was privileged to work with photographer Mariela Campbell. She is amazing at what she does. Humble, supportive, and creative she helps set the bar/mood for a project. The locations for our shoot were perfect backdrops. I highly recommend her and I am looking forward to many more projects in the future together. Below is a sneak peek from our editorial shoot. :)

Awesome Talent:
Model: Eva Catherine @ Willow Model Management
Hair: Michelle Young




I love when I have the opportunity to work with Andre Soriano. His designs are creatively and uniquely gorgeous. Though I can't release any behind the scenes photos, I promise the shoot was "out of this world" amazing. You can see Andre on Rihanna's show "Style To Rock" airing in November. To be continued...

Looking forward to seeing these two continue to reach beyond the stars!

Comments

Popular Posts