My Key to Success

I can't speak for any one else, but the key to MY success comes from the Holy Bible, Galatians 5:22-26 "22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

So what am I saying? Am I perfect? No, not even close, even though sometimes I would like to think that I am. lol
Does it mean that I have a golden ticket to skip through life with no problems or concerns? NO not that either. As long as I am alive, I'm not exempt from anything, and that goes for ALL of us, but with the 5 verses list above I CAN get through life a lot easier knowing that if I hold myself accountable for the things that I can control (myself) and leave the uncontrollable (everything else, including myself = EVERYTHING) to God, that the battles that rage in my life will be so much easier to conquer.

As a professional makeup artist, sometimes, your faith, ethics, morals, and self-esteem are challenged/tested. Will you give in? Hopefully not my friend. I've said this a hundred times and I will say it again..."be who you were created to be, and not who someone wants you to be." Stay inspired, stay encouraged, and keep striving to do your best! Hold on to hope, love, and peace, and you will be just fine.

Blessings to you and don't give up!

Comments

Popular Posts