Budget Glam: Beautiful Lip Colors for Fall

Very recent I posted an article on my twitter by Harper's Bazaar titled "5 Chic Lipsticks for Fall". I got to thinking... though I love the suggestions that were made, I want to give people another option for similar lip colors but less the cost. So here are my suggestions:

SmashboxMegaTint Long Wear Lip Color in Mulberry

    
 Color Sensationals Vivids in Vibrant Mandarin

Revlon's Color Burst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

 
 
 

 


Wet n Wild MegaLast in Spotlight Red
Lemongrass Spa in Cocoa Berry Organic Crème
 

 
Hope you find this helpful as we prepare to transition into the Fall! Blessings and reach beyond the stars!!!

Comments

Brandy Leigh said…
I love the Wet N Wild red. The first red looks awesome too. Thanks for posting.
Brandy Leigh said…
I love the wet and wild red color. I also really like the first one that you show. Thanks for posting.

Popular Posts