PRODUCT Monday

Hello Everyone! So I posted the picture below on my facebook page yesterday and some were wondering what products I used. So, I thought today would be a great day to share that being #productMonday!

 
 
I kept my look very soft, and natural. My foundation is Makeup Forever (MUFE) HD in N180. Concealer: MUFE in #4 palette (dark skintones); Eyeshadow: Sephora Primal Instincts palette (prune & rose & universal beige) Eye shade "must have" in the primal palette for liner; traced with MUFE Aqua Liner in Matte Black "0L"; Lips: Sephora glossy gloss in Rusted Rose; Cheeks: IMAN Luxury Blushing Powder in Pecan & subtle contouring with MAC Cosmetics Powder in Format.
 
 
Hope you find these shares helpful!!! Don't forget to let me know if you tried any of these products. Until next time...stay happy, healthy, and inspired. ~ E Foster

Comments

Tish said…
Beautiful!!
Equalla Foster said…
Thank you! Love.

Popular Posts