PRODUCT Monday

Hello! Hope everyone had an awesome Easter weekend. My family and I did.

Cheers to another PRODUCTive Monday! #productMonday

So here are some face primers that I like and want to share with you. Although, debates on the necessity of primers will go on forever in the makeup community... I believe that this product is a great essential to have in your makeup bag or kit.

Question #1
"Do I need a primer?"
Answer: Is it a need, NO, but should you have it YES!

Question #2
"What is a face primer?"
Answer: A makeup face primer is a product that you use before your makeup application. I like to apply it over the entire face. This will help protect your makeup from sliding, melting, and creasing. Also, it aides in giving that flawless, smooth skin appearance. There are many different types of primers (we'll get into that another time) and you always want to make sure you are using one that caters to your specific skin type & skin concerns. With using a face primer, your makeup will last longer and the color/pigments of your makeup will "POP" just a little bit more.

Question #3
"What face primer does E Foster Makeup Artistry recommend?"
Answer: I will share with pics below the ones that I like to use on myself and my clients.

Prime Time Original Foundation Primer  
Hope you find these shares helpful!!! Don't forget to let me know if you tried any of these products. Until next time...stay happy, healthy, and inspired.

Comments

Popular Posts