Leap of Faith

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1 NKJV

Recently, I felt the urgency to start a new blog. Don't worry, this blog will not be abandoned. ;)
I thought to myself "another blog? I am just now kinda of getting in the swing of being active and managing ONE blog..." There's a saying though "when you gotta go, then you gotta go..." that was me with this situation. Immediately, I began preparing for the debut of my newest project. I didn't really even have time to process it all or wait for the doubters, haters, dreamcatchers, journey blockers, fakers, crabs, critics, and...you get the picture. lol

If you truly gonna do something as an act of faith, then you have to know and decide that the "chatter doesn't matter"...#I'mGod'sproperty (yes, that's a quote from me)

Well, I finally launched my new blog "Letters to Aspiring MUAs" (#AMUAs)! It was a leap of faith for me considering my own journey as a professional makeup artist is still wet and being paved. However, I am super excited about this adventure. My desire is that the #AMUAs blog serves as tool where future and beginning makeup artist can come and get inspired, find answers, and/or learn from the information shared.

I thank you in advance for your support, love, and prayers. When you have a moment please visit and share the blog. I believe that it truly will be a blessing to many. I expect to learn from this as well.

Love and Stay inspired...


Comments

Popular Posts