Product Monday!

Happy Monday!!! Yes, I am serious. I know it's Monday and for a lot of people they are not so thrilled. But for me, it's the beginning of another PRODUCTive week. Love it!!!

So I want to kick off #productMonday with at few of my favorite products that are must haves or at least a must "try".

  1. Maybelline's: Great Lash in Very Black. I have been using this product since I was a teenager (which was yesterday, lol). It gets the job done with extending my lashes and I have complete control over how dramatic I want my lashes to be. (More dramatic = more and more coats)



2.  MAC Cosmetics: Lipsticks  I will recommend if you get one of these lipstick go ALL OUT and have fun and pick something BOLD, BRIGHT, or COMPLETELY different from your norm. They pack a serious punch with color and vibrancy. One I use on some of my clients is "Girl About Town". (picture below)


3. Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner. I have tried many brush cleaners for my makeup brushes and none have satisfied me more than Parian Spirit. It cleanses with a great force to break away tough makeup product, but gentle enough to condition my brushes. My clients always compliment how lovely my brushes feel and smell. (fresh citrus, fruity smell) Oh, and it drys quickly, which is very important for me as an artist. Keep those brushes happy and clean!


 
 
 
 
Hope you find these shares helpful!!! Don't forget to let me know if you tried any of these products. Until next time...stay happy, healthy, and inspired.

Comments

Popular Posts