Stay Inspired...

Sunset 3

It a big huge world out there. Why do we limit ourselves to just a small portion of it?
Each year that I am blessed to age and prayerfully become a little bit more wiser, I realize that there is more to this world and life than just the four corners of my town/city. People that know me best or have read or seen interviews by me will know that I believe we are all equipped with a purpose and it is up to us to fulfill it.

Being a wife, mother, entrepreneur, makeup artist, etc. I know that life can definitely be a juggling act. In each day that I live, I try to find inspiration for the day or be an inspiration for the day. We are all surrounded by greatness if we just take the time to notice it. I often find inspiration in my prayers, nature, people, books, and movies. There is a lesson to be learned daily and a story to be shared with others in hopes of helping.

So what does all this mean? Well for me, it means don't give up. Hang in there, you never know what greatness is around the corner. Don't be consumed by a defeated and discouraged mindset. 2013 is a new year and though it is not easy or even necessary to erase or forget the things of 2012 that we may not be the most proud of, we can begin a new year with a freshness in our spirit and a hope in our souls.
My life would not be complete without God, He is more than I will ever need. My goals and aspirations I leave in His hands and I submit myself to His will for my life. Now that is what I call true Joy, Peace, and Love. Keep the faith and stay inspired.

Love.

Comments

Popular Posts