Again, Thank You!

To everyone who has prayed, voted, and supported me in anyway, I just want to say "THANK YOU"!!!!!!!!!

As of November 15, 2012 I am the 2012 RAWards: Riverside, CA "Makeup Artist of the Year"!
I remember that day as if it were yesterday. Busy, fun, and full of surprises. If you were there that night, then you understand the "surprise" part. My face said it all when my name was called for the winner in my category! lol

To my models, thank you so much for your time and support during the RAWards. You ladies rocked it out and I am so proud of you.
To all of the Makeup Artist Semi-Finalists, you are so talented and it was an honor to share the makeup category with you! Keep up the great work and always stay inspired.

To the Raw Artist: Riverside Organization and the judges at the Semi-Finals, "thank you" for the opportunity to share my artistry with the community and use this as a platform to share my skill and hopefully inspire and teach others.

And last but not least, thank you to my family. You support means a lot to me and I am so blessed to have you in my life! Love you.

Comments

Popular Posts