Just one of those days...

Hello Everyone! I hope you day is and was filled with greatness, joy, and love.

My day was a mixture of emotions. Preparation for the upcoming 2012 Rawards Semi-Finals, mommy and wifey duties, coping with the death of a loved one, and so on and so on. I found myself numb at times, while receiving unexplainable strength to encourage others throughout the day. Life is definitely an interesting journey. However, I am truly thankful for LIVING, LEARNING, and LOVING. #mysourceisGod

I feel like there is a special message for me regarding today, but I haven't figured it out yet? Just one of those days, that I wouldn't want to repeat but yet I wouldn't want to erase. For I know that each day, each moment is lesson in life that I can gain greatness from so that I may share it with others.

Pray for me and my family as I will do the same for you! #unityandlove

***Special shoutout to the east coast, hang in there...praying for your safety, peace, and restoration.***

Stay Beautiful With Love...

Comments

Popular Posts