My makeup artistry being showcased

Happy Saturday!

I hope all is well with everyone. So much has happened since the last I blogged, but I will do my best to fill you in soon.
 
I want to share a wonderful announcement with you! I have been personally asked and invited by the RAW Artist organization to showcase my makeup artistry on June 21, 2012 in Riverside, CA. This is a wonderful honor and I thank God for the opportunity. ...

Please support me and purchase a $10 ticket today. I will love to see you there! If you can't attend the event and want to just purchase a ticket to show your support, I will deeply appreciate it. :)

Here is my profile page where you can purchase a ticket from me and view my bio. Love and Stay Inspired...

http://www.rawartists.org/efostermakeupartistry
 
~Equalla Foster

Comments

Popular Posts