February & April 2012 Magazine Publications

The past few months I must admit I have been busy. Projects such as agency photoshoots such as Ford Models (photos to come), high fashion shoots, & magazine publications are just a few things that have occupied my time. And I AM LOVING IT!!! lol

I am at a point in my journey as professional makeup artist where I am just starting to feel like my dedication, perseverance, and talent is paying off at least a little bit. lol I am so thankful to God that He has opened so many doors of opportunity for me and I am looking forward to the many more to come in the future. Whatever your goals, or dreams are..begin the journey of obtaining it. Know that PATIENCE is KEY and someday you will reach the TOP. Love and Stay Inspired....





Above are some photos from the February 2012 Issue of Votive Magazine (top 5 photos) and April 2012 "Romance" Issue of Fashion Chicago Magazine (last 2 photos). Hope you enjoy! ~Equalla Foster

Comments

Popular Posts