GlamHer Event & Tsega Salon

Hope everyone is doing fabulous! I have been doing pretty great myself. Keeping busy, thank you Lord.

Well, I recently worked as the makeup artist for MTV's Teen Mom Farrah Abraham for the Mom's Advice Magazine GlamHer Event earlier this month. She was lovely to work with and her daughter Sophia is so cute. A special thanks to Oscar Vasquez for hair styling. I also had the privilege of doing mini makeovers on two winners at the event. Great time! Thank you Mom's Advice Magazine!

Tsega Salon is a wonderful salon located in Riverside County. I had the awesome opportunity to collaborate with them for a photoshoot on today and it was fun times. The models looked beautiful and Tsega did an amazing job with hair.

Photos to come...

Thank you for your support and love. Stay Inspired...

Comments

Popular Posts