What's your makeup beauty questions?

Hello there. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend where ever you are.

As a professional makeup artist, it is important to me to make people feel wonderful by enhancing the naturally beautiful you. Please feel free to share any makeup questions or concerns , tips or advice you will like to see me address on my E Foster Makeup Artistry blog. You can leave your makeup questions or concerns here in the comments or send them privately to my email address at efoster.makeupartistry@gmail.com

Either way, try not to be shy and ask those questions. You may see your makeup questions featured in my next blog. Thank you for your time and always remember that you are beautiful at being you.

Best Wishes. ~Equalla Foster
www.efostermua.com

Comments

Popular Posts