Broken Doll Models Website Spotlighted My Artistry

Hello Everyone,

I hope all is well with you. I just wanted to share the great news that my makeup artistry is spotlighted today on the Broken Doll Models website: http://brokendollmodels.com

I am so happy. I humbly and truly appreciate the spotlight. I am so thankful to all who were part of the teams for the 5 photos selected because we all contributed to making amazing photos. I know nothing would be possible with out my Lord Jesus Christ. I give all honor and praise to my God. Every opportunity I have had and will have is because of Him.

Thank you to those who support, encourage, and love me. It is sincerely appreciated and I love you dearly. God Bless and stay inspired.

~Equalla Foster (E Foster Makeup Artistry)



Comments

Tish said…
Such an amazing accomplishment!! Keep up the beautiful work!! love you!

Popular Posts