Film Project


Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! It's been a little over a month since I've last blogged. There has been so many exciting things that have taken place in my life.


One excitement that I want to share is in regards to my journey as a makeup artist. I was hired as the key makeup artist for an independent film. This has been a true blessing for me. Everyone has been welcoming and very kind. We have been filming 14-15 hours days, but no complaints from me...I am enjoying every bit of the process. Oh and the food is delicious. Yes, I am bragging about the food. I must say I am in good hands.


I could not have asked for a better gift during this time of the year in regards to my makeup artistry. As this 2010 year draws closer to the end, I am grateful for all that I have experienced...the good, bad, and disappointing. They have all assisted and strengthened me along the way to be the best that I can be and for that I am humbly thankful.


God Bless and Best Wishes to you and yours.

Comments

Popular Posts