RIE Fashion Show

On last Thursday, September 23, 2010, the RIE Fashion Show was held at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, CA. I was amongst the many talented models, hair and make-up artists, designers, seamstresses, and jewelry experts.


The show highlighted the wonderful designs of Stacey Blanchet (Blanchet Designs). I had the honor of being part of her make-up team. The show also displayed Jeana Feely (Jeana Marie Fashions) who was the other magnificent designer. The event was a blast and was special because all the proceeds were donated to the Just Like My Child Foundation. An organization that focuses on the needs of women and children in Uganda.


Whenever you can...take the time to help someone in need. Blessings.

Comments

Tish said…
Congrats on being apart of such a great event. I pray that God continues to open up doors for you and allowing you to have continued success! Love you. and if I haven't told you lately, I'm very proud of you! Great Job!!

Popular Posts