Which Makeup Brand You Prefer?

We all know there are hundreds of makeup brands out there all claiming to be #1. As a makeup artist, I feel it is important to have GREAT QUALITY makeup, however what I am not quite feeling is how obsessed people can be with LABELS/BRANDS.
To me, a person who loves makeup, I enjoy the diversity of makeup brands and though not all makeup is created equal I believe the focus should be on the beautiful makeup application and not necessarily the brand of makeup used unless medical reasoning. Now don't get me wrong I use many of these "it" factor brands, and I think they are wonderful when applied correctly, but I am not obsessed over them.
I hope this topic reaches you with good cheer and humor. Everything I expressed is with love and good intent. The main point I am trying to underline is: Do your research, and find the makeup that makes you and your skin happy. Don't stress or feel pressured to use a certain brand! No matter what brands you use out there, enjoy being you...beautiful and unique. Love.

Comments

Popular Posts