Become A Friend With A Camera



As a makeup artist, it is important for me to be comfortable with a camera. Now I am not saying I have to become the next famous photographer, but I need to understand another kind of lens besides the ones on my face.


Believe it or not...this WILL help you with your journey as a makeup artist. My two best friends in the artistic world are natural/outdoor light and a camera. They will not lie to you!

I enjoy playing with the camera. Learning angles, how to work with different lighting, as well as capturing awesome photos that will last a life time.
The next time you are bored or wanting to experiment with something new, pick up a camera.
The world is full of captivating photos waiting to be taken. I hope you enjoyed my photos...they may be amateur, but I had so much fun taking them!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice work!

Popular Posts