Getting Out There

Getting started with any business can definitely have its ups and downs. Entrepreneurship is all about perseverance, determination, and the ability to take rejection and make it a tool for strength.

Being the person that I am, I try to balance those qualities. Though the journey may be bumpy I embrace the total ride and look forward to new beginnings and experiences. I am currently attending a makeup school in Los Angeles, CA. This is a true gift from God. I have learned so much and each class I attend I become more and more evolved in the process.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to you going on this journey with me!


Comments

Jean said…
Follow your dreams, I'm so proud of you!
Tish said…
So proud of you! Love!
Chimere said…
I love your blog! Keep up the good work sis, and continue to live your dreams. This has been a passion of yours for as far as I can remember. I love you!
Big Foss said…
Babe, you bring out the best in others and simultaneously God brings out himself in you. Keep on keepin' on. No doubt, you are gonna take the makeup world by storm. Love you.
Cyntoria Horn said…
I truly "Thank God" for what is doing with you and your gift!

May He continue to Bless You Always with your endeavor!!

And to You (EFoster), "Thank you for such an awesome job of coaching me via phone with applying my make-up for the special event I attended!

Best to You,
Cyntoria H.

Popular Posts